Here is a selection from my street photography collection. These photos have been taken in summer 2019 in Brussels.
In my previous post on street photography I have mentioned how capturing emotions is essential to me. Of course, I still admire photos of architecture, sunsets over a city or captivating long exposure pictures.
I write this article at the moment when we were just asked to stay at home due to covid-19 virus outbreak. In front of me two weeks without wondering on streets and without shooting. At least, I can take you back to the carefree moments from few months ago.
- A couple dancing in front of the main entrance to Brussels Central Station – there where big speakers installed and so happened that at this time a tango was on
- Kids playing chess in garden of Mont des Arts
- It was a really hot day and this girl was running fast the fountain just below Mont des Arts stairs
- Teenagers dancing by the entrance of the Convention Centre
- The bag says “This is great”, well, apparently it was!
- Family having fun by the fountain
- A bride to be – celebrating her last day of freedom
- It was not a Valentine day, but it felt like it
- Excellent saxophonist